Here is a list of websites that teachers could use to explore in a classroom with students. There is lots to look at and discuss on these sites. Hook up your LCD projector, speakers and enjoy.
- Flash based site that lets you place organs or muscles in the correct location.
- Stories and information about animals from around the world.
- keep yourself and students safe on the internet.
- facebook overview and more
- nine different activities for students to explore our globe
- size works great on a SMARTBoard as you can use your hands to explore a blue whale
- view amazing locations from around the globe.
- Front covers of 1000’s of newspapers
- Many different languages
- Interactive math lessons like the Bobby Bear one in the picture above.
- Search by grade or topic.
- Must access from your local library. Ex. I live in Port Moody so go to the Port Moody Public Library.
- Books that are read aloud by the author.
- Some animations and games
- Access through your school website.
- Can have text read aloud
- Different views for different grade levels.
Looking for more?
Check out all shared bookmarks on delicious!